Hotels in Uganda are gearing up to return to full operations after two months of the countrywide lockdown caused by the COVID19 pandemic.
But to be able to do this, the government has asked them to observe the laid standard operating procedures that protect staff members and customers against the virus.
In response, Speke Resort and Conference Centre Munyonyo has come up with a strategy that shall see its clients meet at the luxurious conference centre while assured of their safety.
The resort hotel famous for its top-notch conference facilities has laid out options for delegates at meetings to effectively implement social distancing.
Speke Resort, located only 12 km from the centre of Kampala, situated in an idyllic setting at Munyonyo on the shore of Lake Victoria, is situated in an idyllic setting at Munyonyo on the shore of Lake Victoria.
It offers the ultimate in luxury accommodation and leisure facilities together with the finest conference and business meeting location in East Africa.
Latest from Earth Finds
- NEMA Needs To Improve Draft ESIA Regulations
- Why Uganda May Not Escape The Oil And Gas Curse
- Sanyu FM Rewards Employee Who Walked To Work During Lockdown With Motorcycle
- Sanyu FM Unveils Hot Mic Search Top 50 Semi Finalists
- Energy Ministry Must Change Electricity Sector Investment Strategy To Reduce Financial Losses