Speke Resort and Conference Centre was named the best lakeside luxury resort in Africa at the 2019 World Luxury Hotels Awards which were announced October 12th at the Arctic TreeHouse Hotel in Finland.
“This award serves as recognition of sustained commitment to excellence in hoteliering and outstanding achievement in the international luxury hospitality industry,” Tanique Echardt, Executive Manager and Brandon Lourens (Chairman and CEO) of the World Luxury Hotel Awards respectively.
“World Luxury Hotel Awards hereby certifies the participation of the winner in the 2019 awards and congratulates them in this accomplishment, read a certificate awarded to the winners,” the two added in a statement.
This year’s triumph is an upgrade from last year’s victory where Speke Resort was named the best Luxury Lakeside Resort in East Africa at the ceremony which took place in Bali, Indonesia.
Speaking to Africa Tembelea, Dr. Sudhir Ruparelia, the owner of the resort, attributed the win to quality service by staff and world-class treatment of all guests at his properties.
“I thank the guests who voted for our properties in the 13th World Luxury Hotel Awards and for recognizing the services we deliver,” said Ruparelia
Latest from Kenj Nabirye
- Kabira Country Club Reopens With Promotional Offers
- AfDB Rebuts Claims It Plans To Provide Financial Support To EACOP
- This Exotic Dolphin Suites Romantic Dinner Is What You Need This Valentine's Day
- Speke Resort Presents Four Course Valentine’s Day Dinner
- Minister Namuganza's Son Scores 4 In PLE At Kampala Parents