Easter came early for revelers who turned up for this year’s Kabira Easter Carnival at Kabira Country Club on Saturday. Indeed it is was no ordinary Easter weekend at Kabira Country Club in Bukoto.
It is was artistic, magical and engaging. This year, Kabira Country Club is promising and it delivered – from kids to adults, one found something interesting. And the live band was always on the cords entertaining revelers.
Fun activities like egg painting, delicatessen, food and bar, magician, kids playground, egg hunting, artisan market, break dance, jumping castles, swings, comedy among others made the day worthy its billing.
The carnival was colorful with exhibitors showcasing their best – the artisan market was iconic, with artists putting on display great art pieces and fabrics. Fashion, especially the wearables, was on point – the sandals, hats, jewelry, dresses, t-shirt prints all stood out.
The food and drinks all was also on point. The culinary prowess was showcased and yumminess was all over the place. The kids’ area was busy as the young ones made the best of the day.
Latest from Kenj Nabirye
- Kabira Country Club Reopens With Promotional Offers
- AfDB Rebuts Claims It Plans To Provide Financial Support To EACOP
- This Exotic Dolphin Suites Romantic Dinner Is What You Need This Valentine's Day
- Speke Resort Presents Four Course Valentine’s Day Dinner
- Minister Namuganza's Son Scores 4 In PLE At Kampala Parents