You probably want to own a home in a plush safe neighborhood but you don’t have time and expertise to fo through the exhausting stages constructing a house the way you want it. And delegating such a responsibility can in itself be troublesome as people tend not to be trustworthy.
Property developers like Crane Management Services are providing a solution through their range of exotic apartments in and around Kampala. One such property is Bukoto Living, a 27 apartment structure for sale on condominium basis.
Bukoto Living has one, two, three, four and five bedroom apartments available for sale starting from an affordable $168, 000. The apartments sitting on half an acre of land gives tenants beautiful views of Kampala from all apartments and full 360 degree view from the spacious roof on the 11th floor.
Bukoto Living promises to be any buyers dream home. Shopping centres, schools, medical centres, restaurants and bars are all within a circumference of one kilometer. The resident is installed with 24 hour CCTV cameras, security services to give tenants a sense of safety.
The apartments have maids’ quarter in each unit, entrance lobby has a security desk, laundry & utility rooms in all units, expansive parking lot, spacious bedroom with built in closets and state of the art kitchen.
The property managers Crane Management Services say they can arrange a flexible payment plan with an expected 9% return on investment.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Muloni Named Among Shakers & Movers Of Africa’s Energy Sector
- Inside The Final Hours That Led To The Arrest Of Huawei Executive Meng Wanzhou
- Centurion Law Group’s Adeoye On Importance Of Legal Profession To African Development
- Energy Chamber Calls For Fiscal Reforms, Incentives To Encourage Exploration
- Market Cooperation Will Unlock Opportunities In Africa's Energy Sector