Uganda’s leading English-speaking radio station 88.2 Sanyu FM has today unveiled the top 50 semifinalists in the ongoing Sanyu FM Hot Mic Search.
The new Sanyu FM Programs Director Roger Mugisha revealed that the search returned over 1300 entries which have now been reduced to top 50. From this stage onwards will select the top 20 and then final 10, Mugisha said.
Mugisha explained that contestants will now be required to use their social media platforms to promote Sanyu FM. “The number of likes contributes 60% of their total votes while 40% is from our judges”.
“Everyone will be assigned a number; we will know you as ABC No 49” Mugisha told the contestants. Go tell your friends to tell their friends to support you on our pages. we have between now and 15 July'”.
He explained that the talent search is free of charge and that thus no one should approach them for a bribe to help them reach the final stage.
The winner of ‘Hot mic search will take home cash prize worth Shs3 million as well as a presenter job with a two-year contract offer.
Latest from Earth Finds
- German Energy Investors Have A Bright Future In A Post-Covid 19 Africa
- Here Is Why Victoria University Offering 50% Discount On Tuition Fees
- Atingi-Ego, Takes Over As New Deputy Governor BoU office
- Bank Of Uganda Director Sekabira Faces Charges
- Total’s Ochanda Wins 2020 IOGP Outstanding Young Professional Award