Another junior rapper is set to benefit from Ruparelia Foundation’s generosity after seven-year-old female rapper Felista Di Superstar aka The Boss Kid was spotted by the foundation’s director Rajiv Ruparelia.
Once the formal modalities like paperwork are complete, Felista Di Superstar will join another young rapper Fresh Kid at Kampala Parents School, a school owned by Ruparelia Group.
“They promised us and asked to go back in January to sort it out. It will be a victory for her,” Felista’s father Nyanzi Michael Kasibante told NBS’s Uncut program.
“I keep telling her that while her talent is important, she should back it up with education. We thank Ruparelia Foundation and management of Kampala Parents School for giving us this opportunity,” he added.
Rajiv spotted Felista while performing at the Kampala Kids Run, an event that Kampala Parents School sponsored and after an impressive performance, she was invited to perform at a kids' Christmas party which was organized by Ruparelia Foundation at Kampala Parents School this month.
Latest from Earth Finds
- TripAdvisor Awards ‘Best of the Best’ Speke Resort Munyonyo
- Incorporate Raised Gender Sensitivity Issues In EACOP ESIA Report
- Save Forests & Wetlands To Avoid Human-Animal Conflicts
- Chevron's E. Guinea, Cameroon Entry Could Be Turning Point for Central Africa's Gas Industry
- Climate Financing By Leading Multilateral Development Banks Tops $61.6bn