The rally experience each day is getting sweeter for Rajiv Ruparelia who is defying the odds to be a force to reckon in motor racing fraternity.
Coming from clinching the Clubman Rally Champion at the Kabalega Rally in Hoima, Rajiv was on the winning end this time during the FMU Autocross Round 6 in Kalangala.
Rajiv and his co-driver Enoch Olinga, Saturday, October 26, 2019, won in a time of 4:56 in heat one and 2:29 in heat two ahead of Andy Musoke’s 5:13 and 2:22.
Unlike the previous races, this time Rajiv’s victory came in the presence of his father, businessman Sudhir Ruparelia.
Speaking after the race, Sudhir Ruparelia said “In sports, everyone wants to be number one or a winner, however [to me] anyone who completes the race is a winner.”
Rajiv has exhibited traits of a fearless driver and a genius on wheels through putting up electrifying performances in his Volkswagen Polo proto car.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Total’s Ochanda Wins 2020 IOGP Outstanding Young Professional Award
- Telecom Regulators Must Work Together To Address Emerging Covid-19 Challenges, Says Huawei's Catherine Chen
- Huawei’s ICT Academy, A Fertile Soil For ICT Talent Cultivation
- Market Plaza Offering Two Rent Free Months To Tenants Booking In August
- Deedan Joins Sanyu FM From Radio City