Just days after forming a super partnership with the Federation of Uganda Basketball Association (FUBA), Victoria University in a bid to promote sports in Uganda has entered into another similar partnership with the Uganda Cricket Association.
In this partnership, the University will help with the psychological performance assessment and analysis of the senior men national team. The selected players visited the University head office for their 1st test.
The association officials said this was unprecedented and that psychosocial analysis important part of the sport. They said this will help players to also prepare for life after playing cricket.
It has also been revealed that as part of this arrangement, Victoria University will also offer 15 scholarships (70% discount on tuition fees) to cricket players - both girls and boys who have finished high school.
Latest from Kenj Nabirye
- Miss Tourism Contestants Get Victoria University Scholarships
- Victoria University Comes Of Age As Oil & Gas Trainer
- Rajiv Ruparelia Recognized At India Day
- Kabira Country Club Lines Up Vegan Burgers, Braised Beef For Kampala Restaurant Week
- Victoria University, Basketball Federation Sign MoU To Promote Sport