Meera Investments, the real estate arm of Ruparelia Group, will soon unveil a new commercial property in the heart of Uganda’s capital Kampala.
Electrical Plaza, located between Market Street and Kiyembe Lane, downtown Kampala, will have 220 shops, 56 apartments and two floors of parking. The structure will cover a total area of 26,469.1m² place centrale.
According to Crane Management Services, another subsidiary of the Ruparelia Group, also the property managers of Electrical Plaza, the property is designed to support the needs of retailers and wholesalers.
Under Meera Investments, Ruparelia Group has been an enabler of small and medium enterprises by providing them with affordable commercial buildings where they set up shops and offices.
Some of the properties set up Ruparelia Group specifically for businesses are Banda Warehouses in Banda, Kingdom Kampala on Nile Avenue, Kampala Boulevard on Kampala Road, The Cube and Crane Plaza in Kisementi – Kamwokya.
Others are Hardware City on Entebbe Road, Hardware Plaza on Entebbe Road, Market Plaza on Market Street, City House and City Plaza on Kampala Road, Royal Plaza on Luwuum Street, The Plaza and Eagle Plaza on Jinja Road, Tourist Plaza near Nakasero Market and Ntinda Warehouse.
Latest from Earth Finds
- TripAdvisor Awards ‘Best of the Best’ Speke Resort Munyonyo
- Incorporate Raised Gender Sensitivity Issues In EACOP ESIA Report
- Save Forests & Wetlands To Avoid Human-Animal Conflicts
- Chevron's E. Guinea, Cameroon Entry Could Be Turning Point for Central Africa's Gas Industry
- Climate Financing By Leading Multilateral Development Banks Tops $61.6bn