For his exploits in motor rally sport this year, youthful businessman Rajiv Ruparelia was recognized at the India Day with the Indian Achievers’ Award 2019 for the Upcoming Sports Personality award.
The event, organised by the Indian Association of Uganda, recently took place at Kololo Airstrip.
Rajiv has managed to win two out of the three motor rallies he has been part. On his debut in May, he came out second.
And for that success inside the cockpit, Rajiv was promoted to Club Man Rally Championship (CRC) category in National Rally Championship (NRC) races this season.
“I decided to join rallying just to feed my strong passion for motorsport. But also I want to have fun. And rallying is not something you just wake up and take on. I decided to join a rally school to get myself equipped with some experience,” he revealed recently.
Latest from Kenj Nabirye
- Kabira Country Club Reopens With Promotional Offers
- AfDB Rebuts Claims It Plans To Provide Financial Support To EACOP
- This Exotic Dolphin Suites Romantic Dinner Is What You Need This Valentine's Day
- Speke Resort Presents Four Course Valentine’s Day Dinner
- Minister Namuganza's Son Scores 4 In PLE At Kampala Parents