Speke Apartments’ La Cabana Restaurant walked off with the coveted accolade of the Top Signature Restaurant for the second year running at the 5th Kampala Restaurant Week which took place at Skyz Hotel.
Other winners of the evening were Izumi Restaurant with the ‘Innovation Award’ for their deliciously unmatched Thai Massaman Curry, Cantine Divino with the ‘Outstanding Service Award’ and Olives Restaurant with the ‘Top Casual Dining Restaurant Award.’
The fifth edition of Kampala’s biggest restaurant showcase ran from August 1-10 was dubbed the ‘Three Course Edition’ with restaurants offering starters, main course signature dishes and desserts.
The annual food event offered thousands of the city’s food lovers a variety of mouthwatering meals offered by the 40 participating restaurants at affordable prices.
The climax of the event was the awards ceremony where the best restaurants as selected by foodies who patronized the restaurant week that was organized by Pearl Guide in partnership with Tusker Lite were recognized.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Incorporate Raised Gender Sensitivity Issues In EACOP ESIA Report
- Save Forests & Wetlands To Avoid Human-Animal Conflicts
- Chevron's E. Guinea, Cameroon Entry Could Be Turning Point for Central Africa's Gas Industry
- Climate Financing By Leading Multilateral Development Banks Tops $61.6bn
- DPP Starts Process To Prosecute Kasekende, Bagyenda, Sekabira