Kampala International School Uganda was in celebratory mood as 21 students graduated with International Baccalaureate (IB) diplomas offered by the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO).
This is the 10th IB graduation ceremony for the Ruparelia Group owned international school in Bukoto. The school director Steve Lang said IB programme is the most prestigious qualification. It is recognized by over 600 Universities the world over.
The 21 students are expected to be awarded scholarships worth $500,000 from Universities in USA, UK and Canada. “Our students have on the average performed above the world average. The world average is 29 points while KISU students have always scored an average of 31 points,” Lang said.
The student will get their certificates when International Baccalaureate Organization releases their examination results later this year.
Latest from Eve Mbasabye
- Kampala Landlords Demand For Tax Waivers, Tax Holiday
- COVID-19: Speke Resort Munyonyo, Other Five Star Hotels To Quarantine Repatriated Ugandans
- Speke Resort Munyonyo Hosts Cavendish University Scientific Graduation
- Hotels Start Opening For Business As Uganda Rises From COVID-19 Lockdown
- Insurers Goldstar, Prudential Team Up To Offer COVID19 Insurance