Many times, young students make wrong academic choices especially when it comes to the courses they are to study at university. These wrongly chosen courses equally lead these students to careers they don’t like or have talents to excel.
To avoid, Delhi Public School International (DPSI), the only international school in Uganda teaching India’s acclaimed Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), had representatives of universities from the UK and Canada offer their career guidance to their students.
“Our students having one on one Career Guidance sessions with representatives from various universities in Canada and the UK. This Career Guidance Fair was organized at DPSI by S3 Education,” DPSI posted on social media with pictures of the career guidance sessions.
Delhi Public School International said that as an international school they have an obligation to prepare their students to be able to make the right academic choices and for that matter, they have engaged some of the best international universities in the world to share their experiences.
DPSI, a member of the Ruparelia Group, also involves parents ‘in the school planning process because students develop better social skills and improved behaviour when their parents are involved at school.’
“Our school prides itself on the balanced education it provides, the world-class facilities on offer, high moral standards and the fact that our students strive for excellence in all spheres of school life,” the school in a public statement.
DPSI as a school is both modern and forward-looking, yet remains close to the values on which it was founded.
It has recently invested in world-class laboratories ‘because combining classroom teaching with laboratory experiments ensures students interact directly with the data gathered to get a first-hand learning experience.’
“At Delhi Public School International Kampala, we try to recognize the imperative of imparting an educational experience that is world-class in every respect and which prepares children for global citizenship.
We believe that a curriculum of excellence with a global dimension is central to the education of children to face the challenges of the 21st century with confidence and strength of character,” the school said.
- Sanyu FM Owner Reveals Intentions To Start TV Station
- Now You Can Book Entire Dolphin Suites Hotel For A Day In Latest Offer
- Ministry Of Education E-Learning Move Right, Says Vice Chancellor Victoria University
- Cautious Sudhir Closes Down Hotels As COVID19 Bites Tourism Sector
- Delhi Public School International To Start Teaching Robotics, Coding
Latest from Kayla Namulondo
- Ethan Kavuma Wins Sanyu FM Hot Mic Talent Search
- Speke Resort, Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort Lure Customers With These Offers
- New E-Commerce Platform Nofeka Brings Fresh Shopping Experience
- Speke Resort Adhering To Strict Health Guidelines As It Reopens
- COVID19: Kampala Parents Executes Learn At Home TV Show To Help PLE Candidates