The Ruparelia Foundation will this weekend commence construction of sanitation facilities in Kamwokya, a city suburb as promised earlier on June 20, 2019, at Kabira Country Club during the launch of the recently concluded Royal Ascot Goat Races.
Rajiv Ruparelia, the Ruparelia Foundation, said they would use proceeds from the Goat Races to construct sanitary toilets at Good Samaritan High School in Kamwokya. And now the ceremony construction of these is set for Friday, December 6, 2019, starting at 10:00 am.
“The Goat Races are more than just another event in Uganda, it’s a place where people can come and network and mix along with business, pleasure and have a fun humorous time with good food and drinks all day long,” Rajiv said in June ahead of the Goat Races which took place on Saturday, October 12, 2019, at Speke Resort Munyonyo.
Rajiv said the cause is aimed at improving the sanitation in the slums of Kampala. They will be undertaking an Eco Brick CSR project to build toilets aimed at improving sanitation at the Good Samaritan High School in Kamwokya.
Latest from Earth Finds
- German Energy Investors Have A Bright Future In A Post-Covid 19 Africa
- Here Is Why Victoria University Offering 50% Discount On Tuition Fees
- Atingi-Ego, Takes Over As New Deputy Governor BoU office
- Bank Of Uganda Director Sekabira Faces Charges
- Total’s Ochanda Wins 2020 IOGP Outstanding Young Professional Award