This year’s Miss and Mr Victoria University were Saturday evening crowned at a pompous event which took place at Speke Resort Munyonyo.
Achan Nhial Bol, a student of bachelor of nursing sciences, and Robert Ssekamaanya, a student of Science in Oil and Gas, were respectively crowned Miss and Mr Victoria University.
Leah Kagasa, the reigning Miss Uganda, led a panel of judges who presided over the pompous function. Six female students made the finale for Miss Victoria University while only four males made the finale for Mr Victoria University.
Also Miss and Mr congeniality, popularity, creative and culture were recognized and awarded.
The event's sponsors included Speke Resort Munyonyo, Mpaka Records of Ykee Benda, International School of Modeling, Joram Model Management, Calabash Spa and Saloon, Yvonnetash, Awesome Beauty Parlour, and NBS TV.
Latest from Eve Mbasabye
- Kampala Landlords Demand For Tax Waivers, Tax Holiday
- COVID-19: Speke Resort Munyonyo, Other Five Star Hotels To Quarantine Repatriated Ugandans
- Speke Resort Munyonyo Hosts Cavendish University Scientific Graduation
- Hotels Start Opening For Business As Uganda Rises From COVID-19 Lockdown
- Insurers Goldstar, Prudential Team Up To Offer COVID19 Insurance