Diana “Deedan” Muyira has joined 88.2 Sanyu FM from Radio City. She was unveiled by the Ruparelia Group owned radio station on Thursday.
She will be joining Yvonne Koreta and Patrick Salvado on the new Sanyu Breakfast Club to be launched next week.
“I cannot believe the daughter of @97fmRadiocity is now old enough to leave home and start her journey in another home!” she tweeted on Thursday. “I will forever be grateful," adding “@882SanyuFM thank you for welcoming me.”
Deedan is a Ugandan radio host, popular Mc and actress known for playing the role of Tracy Kintu in Nana Kagga’s Beneath The Lies, PML Daily wrote about her.
Deedan joins Yvone Koreta who Sanyu recruited from Next Radio. They become part of the targeted recruitment drive the radio station is undertaking to the cement their position as the best urban radio station in the country.
The station management says the reformation of the station will see an addition of more exciting presenters with more exciting personalities and rebranding some of the shows to give fresh experience.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Illicit Gold Trade Thrives With Impunity In DR Congo
- Republic Of Congo Scores Meaningful Implementation Of EITI Standards
- Culture Holding Back Women & This Must Be Fought – Panelists
- Meera Investments Sues FBW Over Failed Kabira Country Club Contract
- Bugoma Forest: Detained Journalists Get Police Bond