Speke Apartments’ La Cabana Restaurant walked off with the coveted accolade of the Top Signature Restaurant for the second year running at the 5th Kampala Restaurant Week which took place at Skyz Hotel.
Other winners of the evening were Izumi Restaurant with the ‘Innovation Award’ for their deliciously unmatched Thai Massaman Curry, Cantine Divino with the ‘Outstanding Service Award’ and Olives Restaurant with the ‘Top Casual Dining Restaurant Award.’
The fifth edition of Kampala’s biggest restaurant showcase ran from August 1-10 was dubbed the ‘Three Course Edition’ with restaurants offering starters, main course signature dishes and desserts.
The annual food event offered thousands of the city’s food lovers a variety of mouthwatering meals offered by the 40 participating restaurants at affordable prices.
The climax of the event was the awards ceremony where the best restaurants as selected by foodies who patronized the restaurant week that was organized by Pearl Guide in partnership with Tusker Lite were recognized.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Climate Change Development Partners Believe Africa's Future Depends On Solidarity
- AfDB, African Union To Roll-out Continent-wide Electricity Market Masterplan
- UNDP, IRENA Poised To Support Breakthroughs On Renewables
- AfDB, Germany Inaugurate Rwanda's Shango Power Substation
- Victoria University Offers 20% Fees Discount On Short Courses