His Majesty Kabaka Ronald Muwenda Mutebi, the Kabaka of Uganda’s largest kingdom, fired lawyer Apollo Makubuya from the position of being his personal attorney. He then replaced him with Omukungu John Kitenda, a loyal subject at Mengo.
As Kabaka’s attorney, Makubuya had powers to sign legal documents including land titles on behalf of the Kabaka. However, this fresh sacking comes shortly after Makubuya was fired from his position as Third Deputy Katikkiro.
The Kabaka has also retained Owek.Godfrey Kaaya Kavuma and young brother Prince David Kintu Wasajja as his attorneys and appointed three others to join this team of attorneys.
They include Prof. Twaha Kigongo Kawaase and Owek Nelson Kawalya, the former Speaker of the Buganda Lukiiko.
Makubuya was brought into Mengo by Katikkiro Joseph Mulwanyamuli Ssemwogerere who had been his boss at the now defunct Ssebuule Investment Bank.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Some Of Uganda’s Oil Money To Develop Renewable Sources
- Total Unveils New Excellium Nationwide Campaign
- Huawei Releases New White Paper On The Future Of Fixed-Wireless Access
- Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort Unveils Festive Season Accommodation Deals
- Uganda Promotes Oil And Gas Projects At Africa Oil Week 2019