Earthfinds is a Ugandan Media, Research, Marketing and Public Relations organization with a keen interest in the extractives (oil, gas and mining), energy, tourism, land and environment which are critical sectors in modern society.
Our goal through this website is to provide the latest, timely, precise, informed, educative, analytical and effective intelligent news stories and articles as it happens in the extractive industry and related sub sectors in real time as a way of promoting the country’s nascent natural resources.
We also publish opinions of the industry’s leading personalities, organizations, companies, civil society organizations, academia and other stakeholders in the business as a way of being the source of ideas and influence on policy and regulatory formulation.
The team here at Earthfinds through its revered work will explore developments to facilitate continued learning of professionals in the business, promote responsible managing of natural resources, accountability, decency, citizen participation and rule of war.
The team puts professional integrity and journalistic standards above all while carrying out work of collecting desirable news from all parts of Uganda, East Africa and the World at large, so that our readers, partners, advertisers, clients, government and other stakeholders get value for money.
Latest from Super User
- Open Letter To Parliament: Increase Investment In Off-Grid Renewable Energy To Improve Citizens’ Livelihoods
- African Energy Developments Demand Sustained Investment With New Projects In Mozambique, Tanzania, Uganda & Senegal
- EACOP Will Disenfranchise Local Communities In Uganda & Tanzania
- Equity Bank To Support Agribusiness SMEs With New Structured Trade Commodity Finance
- Premier Recruitment Flags Off 68 Ugandans For Jobs In Qatar, Saudi Arabia